Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Every Happily Ever After Has A Once Upon A Time

Hello. My name is Cathy and I'm a Baby-A-Holic.
Whew! I feel better already. I guess this blogging thing really does work, huh.
Well, alright, lets get started.
I've decided to blog about my presumably difficult Journey to Gestation for two reasons. One, unless I rein act, with monologue, every moment of each and every phone call or doctors appointment, My mom and a certain duo of friends will never be satisfied with the tidbits of info they get over text messages. Secondly, I honestly think that this could end up being very therapeutic. I mean, if you need some incite into the wonderful world of infertility or maybe just a laugh...log in and read this blog. Oh...you thought I meant therapeutic for me? How cute! I don't need therapy! Therapy is for people who moan and groan over life's everyday challenges. Like gas prices, Sitting in traffic for 70% of your life, Attempting to buy a house in this economy. Or how about trying to get pregnant after hundreds, no wait THOUSANDS of attempts. OK wait! Litttttle to far there. (And it was a total joke mom if your reading this.)
Man oh man. I think I just described my life, in a nut shell. Money goes as quick as it comes. I feel like I should be writing my rent checks to the 91 freeway. Buying a house even when you make decent money is stressful enough to give you aneurysm. But besides all of that, the whole getting pregnant thing. Its not as easy as these little hoodlums in High School make it look.
This Blog is to share with you, my family and friends, the sometime graphic, but always informative and hopefully funny details of how I plan to get pregnant.
So sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a FAITH filled trip!

4 comments:

  1. Good Opening :o)
    A happy ending it will be :o)
    Looking forward to the whole Uncle thing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done! This is one adventure i will not lose intrest in! I love you and will always support your therapeutic release. Muah XOXOXO <3 ya sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO Cathy just when I thought I had seen it all from you :-) still after all these years you can bring a smile to my face

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete